Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
One of Central Oregon’s leading law firms is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to join their team!
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114.
What You Ge to Do!
This position provides support to attorneys in Estate Planning, Trust Administration and Probate. Primary responsibilities of the Legal Assistant role include client relationship management, document management and production, and schedule coordination.
- Compose and proofread various legal correspondence and documentation
- Provide necessary phone assistance to clients
- Maintain attorney calendars and docket events as appropriate
- Electronically file documents in Oregon circuit and federal courts
- Input and maintain information into case management system and ensure data integrity
What You Will Need:
- A minimum of eight to ten years’ experience in estate planning or similar practice area required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Must be familiar with local and state court rules and electronic filing
- Active notary certification within six months of hire required
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other Firm software
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, proofreading skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- A passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
For confidential consideration, pleas submit resume to email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702