Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive Pay!
One of Central Oregon’s leading pharma manufactures is seeking an Analytical Chemist for a one-year project with the potential to go long term. This is an excellent opportunity to get exposure in a top employer!
Please note: Must be able to work 4/10's. Sun-Wed or Wed-Sat. and occasional weekends/hours if needed
What You Get to Do!
The Analytical Chemist uses an understanding of chemistry and GMP to conduct analysis of raw materials, in-process items and finished product in a GMP lab in order to support dosage form development, clinical and commercial manufacturing. Position is an entry-level chemist and does documentation work as well as project support work cross-functionally.
- Support routine laboratory activities and cleaning
- Perform basic and intermediate laboratory operations
- Testing for release of raw materials and/or finished product intermediates and/or finished products
- Operate analytical instrumentation
- Notebook documentation and review
- Write and review Bend Test Protocol's and SOPs under supervision
- Sampling of raw materials and/or finished product intermediates and/or finished products
- Sampling and testing of cleaning samples
- Support Subject Matter Expert on special projects
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or a scientific related field
- Relevant laboratory experience in a related field is preferred
- GMP Experience is preferred
- Proficient on HPLC, GC, Karl Fisher, dissolution, and other related lab technologies is preferred
- A passion for learning!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702