Customer Service - Flex
Located in Sisters, OR
IMMEDIATELY HIRING IN SISTERS
A local Sisters OR company is searching for a customer service representative. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering superior customer service and accurately processing all orders in a timely manner.
- Process incoming supplement orders.
- Answer incoming inquires (phone, email, web, fax) and partner with other departments to address any needs or concerns of the customer.
- Monitor ERP software and partner with shipping to ensure the timely shipping of orders. Maintain communication with the customer.
- Process returns in ERP software.
- Manage multi-line phones.
- Check-in customers, vendors, and guests. Assist with walk-in customer ordering.
- Work closely with IT to address any concerns or issues with the website.
- Maintain office supplies
Required Education and Experience/Skills
- Must be able to work cooperatively and effectively with others in a team-based environment.
- Able to listen and communicate in an effective manner.
- Willing to build and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to meet timelines and/or projections.
- Must have an acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a willingness to find solutions.
Preferred Education and Experience/Skills
- Medical Field Customer Service
- SAGE 100
- Multi-line phone system
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Blake Natasha can serve as your contact for this position, as well as, many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
We are located at:
61379 S Hwy 97
Bend, OR 97702
Need more information about this job?
Contact Natasha, our Staffing Consultant at 541-389-1505, or by email at email@example.com. Please add “Customer Service Rep” to the subject line of your email.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job. In compliance with applicable federal, state/province, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702