Located in Fort Dodge, IA
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a manufacturer based in Fort Dodge, IA to seek an experience CNC Machinist/Programmer!
This position is full-time, day shift, and Monday - Friday. There is some mandatory over-time at the moment (50 hours/week, 7AM to 5PM). No weekends required, though there is some additional optional Saturday over-time offered if desired.
CNC Machinist/Programmer Duties:
- Program & operate CNC multi-axis lathes & mills to manufacture machine parts
- Program & operate both CNC-operated saws and hand saws
- Managing inventory of raw materials & finished goods, planning and scheduling production
- Assist with loading & unloading materials utilizing forklifts and overhead cranes
- Preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs of equipment
- Other duties as necessary/assigned
CNC Machinist/Programmer Requirements:
- Prior proven experience operating and programming CNC lathes, mills, and saws required
- Prior experience operating hand tools, gauges, and measuring instruments required
- Prior experience with Solidworks or CAD/CAM software is preferred
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office productions (Word, Excel, etc) preferred
Interested? Please hit "Apply Now" or call 515-233-5933 to arrange an IMMEDIATE interview! You may also text or leave a voicemail on this number anytime (24/7). We're looking forward to connecting with you!
Express Office: Ames
1110 Buckeye Avenue
Ames, IA 50010