Spanish Speaking Front Office Coordinator
Located in Olympia, WA
Salary: $16.50-$18/hr DOE
The Front Office Coordinator is the first contact that any person visiting our office has and, in most cases, is the foundation upon which the person’s overall impression is based. It is the Front Office Coordinator’s responsibility to answer telephones, greet visitors and applicants, administer employment forms and skills evaluations, monitor the office’s appearance, and participate in achieving the overall goals of the office.
This position requires someone who is a strong multi-tasker, who can handle several ongoing tasks with several interruptions throughout your day. The kind of person who would thrive in this role would be a fast-paced worker, who can communicate clearly and effectively, and be able to prioritize tasks. We are a close knit team, looking for a great personality to join us!
This position will be evaluation-permanent. Schedule will be Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Some required light travel for training and overtime on rare occasions. Fantastic benefits; including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental are offered, a competitive retirement plan, and vacation package after 30 days employed. Starting wage is $16-17/hr + bonuses (as earned).
- Answers the telephone in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Determines nature of caller’s business and directs the call to appropriate person.
- Records accurate and complete telephone messages and promptly relays them to the intended person.
- Greets and welcomes all visitors and applicants in a consistently friendly and professional manner.
- Determines nature of the individual’s visit and advises appropriate person.
- Dispenses employment application and other relevant documents to applicants.
- Directs applicant flow within the office and maintains appropriate documentation. Administers skills evaluations and reviews for completion, providing instruction and encouragement.
- Provides answers to routine inquiries as appropriate.
- Maintains confidentiality of all processed documents.
- Provides Office Clerical Support.
- Types correspondence and other materials.
- Prepares mailings and updates mailing lists.
- Maintain files, records, and reports as directed.
- Collect time cards and distributes paychecks.
- Processing payroll as needed
Knowledge and Skills
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend various employment-related documents and materials.
- Must have basic computer skills and the ability to operate accurately and quickly the telephone system, fax machines, and other standard office equipment.
- Must be able to work with a wide range of personalities in a courteous, effective, and professional manner.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Typing Speed of 45 WPM or more
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- 1 Year of Customer Service/Receptionist Experience
- Ideally experience with a multi line phone system is preferred
- Bi-Lingual Spanish-speaking mandatory
Interested? 3 Ways to Apply:
Give us a call or text the word “Jobs” to: 360-357-7195
Email your resume to: Jobs.OlympiaWA@ExpressPros.com
Apply directly: www.expresspros.com/olympiawa OR "ExpressJobs" App
NO RECRUITING FEE!
Express Office: Olympia
1120 Harrison Avenue Northwest
Olympia, WA 98502