Quality Control Inspector
Located in Baton Rouge, LA
We are in search of a QC Inspector for a local gasket manufacturing company! This position ensures the quality of products through thorough assessment and analyses using specific procedural standards for integrity.
• Must maintain 100% commitment to safety policies and procedures. Help create a safety culture and actively engage the workforce in projects that will help reach our journey to zero incidents.
• Performs inspections of company products to determine conformance with specifications.
• Utilizes standard mechanical and electrical instruments, functional gauges and test rigs, with general knowledge of the calibration process and maintenance, of the same.
• Good working knowledge of non-conformance management, including identification, isolation, reporting and process through the disposition.
• Advanced communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across departments, and on all topics related to Quality Control.
• Processes associated documentation, including process tags, rework tags and nonconforming material documents. • Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
• Willing and able to work extended hours, up to and including weekends, as well as perform scheduled call-out duties, once trained to role. • Works under direct supervision and in accordance with instructions and techniques.
• Keep work area clean and organized.
• High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
• 6 months or more inspection experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Requires excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• The ability to interact effectively with all employees.
Interested? Give the team a call at 225-448-0130 to schedule an interview.
Express Office: Baton Rouge (Downtown)
855 North Boulevard
Baton Rouge, LA 70802