Member Support Specialist
Located in Komoka, ON
Express is recruiting to fill a Customer Support Specialist position for our client in North West London, ON! This is an 18 month contract position. The ideal candidate will be well organized, have excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Updating website content for all of our existing clients.
- Creating website content for new clients and programs.
- Revising website content to ensure accuracy and/or promote specific aspects of plans and programs based on time of year.
- Uploading reports and data to the dashboard.
- Sorting and forwarding mail and cheques to members as required.
- Formatting and editing large data listings.
- Data entry of manual enrolment information.
- Updating and formatting mass emails, managing responses.
- Other administrative and customer service duties as required.
- Completion of post secondary preferred.
- 2 years customer service and/or administrative experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, specifically MS Excel.
- Experiencing updating website content or using HTML or CSS an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $18.00-$20.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Customer Service Specialist”
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6