Located in Woodland, WA
Salary: $18-24 DOE
Express Employment Professionals is seeking Welders for our client company in Cowlitz County.
We’re looking for a hardworking professional who enjoys meeting challenges and surpassing customer expectations. The ideal candidate will have a background in aluminum welding with some steel welding experience to complete jobs for customers on time and on budget. We’re looking for a long-term candidate who is looking for a secure and rewarding form of employment.
This position will be assembling floating docks and restrooms as well as aluminum ramps and railing. To be successful in this position individual must be able to put things together and not just a production welder.
Qualified applicants must be able to read blueprints and have strong math and measuring aptitude - must be able to read a tape measure down to 1/32.
Pay will depend upon experience & a 6G welding test is required.
- Read and interpret project plans, blueprints and other written instructions and diagrams to perform task at hand
- Perform MIG, TIG and other types of weld based on project needs, TIG is used primarily.
- Select proper fillers for jobs based on previous experience or project instructions
- Conserve resources whenever possible to ensure budgetary integrity and client satisfaction
- De-bur and grind metal as necessary to achieve proper surface texture
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- 2+ years’ experience operating as a commercial welder
- Current and valid certification a plus
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility and with power tools.
- Knowledge of shop practices and safety procedures.
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A WELDING TEST
Wage:$18.00-$24.00 per hour DOE
Benefits of working with Express:
• Medical benefits
• Sick Pay
• Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have filled more than 200 jobs this month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm)
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632