Supply Chain Coordinator
Located in Greenwood, IN
Express Employment Professionals in Greenwood is partnering with a well-established Southside company, to find a Supply Chain Coordinator to add to their team!
Job Summary/Company Information:
- This company deals in the production of specialized products and solutions for heavy industry.
- The purpose of this position is to exceed customers’ expectations by focusing efforts to provide a high level of service - lead time improvements, special order handling along with financial savings through supplier negotiation and transportation
- This person will collaborate with various departments to meet customer expectations w/ lead time improvements and/or special-order handling
- Secure supplier quality by providing the specifications and requirements of the items
- Negotiate purchase price variance savings based on quantity breaks and approved changes in supply chain (PPV)
- Ensure the most economical transportation option is used to meet the customer’s demand (Ocean vs Air Freight or Ground vs Air Express)
- Promptly respond to requests per service agreements
- Escalate any issues or problems to management for resolution
- Build and sustain customer / supplier relationships
- Handle deviations in the supply chain including communication with suppliers and customers
- Support and drive continuous improvements in process
- 6 month contract with potential of hire on next year
- $22-$23/hr based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision insurance upon hire
- 401K, Paid holidays & Vacation Time upon hire
- Degree in Supply chain and/or Logistics preferred
- Ideally looking for 2+ years of experience in distribution/supply chain operations
- Proficient typing ability and ERP experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both written and verbally
- Maintain and develop good relationships with both internal parties and external suppliers and customers
- Organized and detail oriented with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Team player attitude, sense of urgency, service minded, and willingness to learn
How to apply: Email me your resume at Angie.email@example.com or call me at 317-300-9508 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143