Quality Inspector II
Located in Woodland, WA
Salary: $18.00-$22.50/hr DOE
Express Employment Professionals is looking for Quality Control Inspectors in for our client in Cowlitz County. This is an evaluation to hire position.
Tests and inspects products at various stages of inspection process and compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products by performing the following duties.
- Ability to interpret engineering blue prints, source control drawings, and OEM part verification.
- Conduct First Article Inspections on all detail parts per AS9102.
- Selects articles for tests as specified stages in inspection process and tests products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical, electrical, or chemical characteristics.
- Records test data, applying statistical quality control procedures.
- Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards
- Recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability
Job Specifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and multitask
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork skills and high degree of initiative required
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Work independently and possess a high level of self-motivation and initiative
- Must be proficient with MS Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficient with ERP/MRP systems
- Knowledge of alloys and material certifications for product acceptance
- Must be proficient using most precision inspection tools to obtain measurements
Education, Certifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Pay: $18.00-$22.50/hr DOE
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:45pm
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm)
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632