Production Finish Technician
Located in Woodland, WA
Express Employment Professionals has an immediate need for Production Finish Technicians for our client company in Cowlitz County.
Finishes or refinishes damaged, worn, or used furniture or new high grade furniture to specified color or finish by performing the following duties.
It is essential for all employees to adhere to Company policies.
- Smooth and sand surface for finishing
- Prepares and Sprays primer on work piece
- Other duties may be assigned
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations
- Technical Skills - Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Customer Service - Meets commitments
- Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Participates in meetings
- Teamwork - Exhibits objectivity and openness to others'' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone''s efforts to succeed
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, and applies feedback to improve performance
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan
Pay: $16.00-$19.50/hr or more DOE
Schedule: Will start training on days 6:00am-2:45pm and then move to night shift 1:30pm-12:00am four-day workweek
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm)
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632