Located in Aurora, ON
Currently seeking a Shipper/Receiver with their Reach license to join our client in Aurora. They specialize in quality architectural and design supplying floor and wall tiles.
The Shipper/Receiver is responsible for:
- Driving the Raymond Reach to keep the warehouse/show room stocked
- Loading/unloading containers with the Reach
- Some lifting will be required, you must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Prepare shipping documents
- Consolidate shipping orders, create mailing labels, maintain records of incoming/outgoing shipments
- Manually lift and move boxes of tile
- Build skids and wrap skids
- Other duties required by supervisor
The Shipper/Receiver must:
- Have their Raymond Reach and Counterbalance License
- Must have a reliable vehicle to job site in Aurora (Major Intersection: Bayview Ave/Wellington St. E)
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be willing to do manual labour work you will not be sitting on a forklift all day
- Must have high attention to detail
- Experience using the Raymond Reach
- Have good communication skills
- Must be able to read/speak/write English
- Must be flexible to work different days throughout the week including weekends
- Be able to work independently and with a team
- Temp to Perm
- Shifts alternate, 1 weekend off per month, work 5 days per week
- Warehouse is 7 days per week open: Monday-Wednesday 8am-6pm, Thurs-Fri 8am-8pm (work schedule can be 8am-6pm or 10am-8pm), Saturday 9am-5pm, Sun 11am-5pm
- Our Richmond Hill branch is a small local office that is part of a larger organization - the best of both worlds.
We thank all that apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Express is a Full Service Human Resources Centre. If you do not possess the above skill set but would like to explore other opportunities we may have, please submit your resume specifying the career opportunities that would be of interest to you.
Express Office: Richmond Hill
9040 Leslie Street
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3M4