Located in Charlotte, NC
Express Employment Professionals is a professional staffing company dedicated to helping local businesses find local talent. We are currently recruiting for a Quality Technician for a local beverage company located in North Charlotte.
The schedule is Tues - Fri 6:00p - 6:00a and the pay is $18.00 - $22.00/hr.
Benefits Express offers:
- WEEKLY pay!
- Referral bonuses
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Life Insurance
Quality Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform analytical liquid tests on beverages.
- Perform line checks and precise recordings during QA/QC checks.
- Work with other departments in jobs and duties related to quality.
- Maintain and file proper documentation related to the job.
- Able to communicate well with other departments.
- Able to operate and test product on lab related equipment.
Quality Technician Qualifications:
- 2-4 years experience working in quality/lab in a beverage manufacturing environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and organization skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience working with SAP preferred.
- Strong computer skills including QA applications, word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Diverse knowledge of inspection and control methods, techniques, and documentation.
Apply Now! Or call/text 704-716-9103 and LIKE us on Facebook - Express Employment Professionals - Charlotte, NC to hear about our other job opportunities and schedule an interview today!
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, North Carolina, and Charlotte, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, North Carolina and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Charlotte (North)
7340 Smith Corners Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28269