Located in Franklin, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Express Employment is working with a Southside Company to hire and fill an Industrial Equipment Painter position.
- The Painter will be responsible for preparation, priming and finish coat painting of steel components and assembling of material handling equipment using a high-pressure low volume (HVLP) and air assisted electrostatic spray equipment.
- The painter will prepare fabricated assemblies for paint using grinders, sanders and solvents.
- Additional responsibility include plumbing of pneumatic assemblies after fabrication and paint and assisting with steel and component receiving.
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401k and vacation time
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm with overtime available from 4:00pm -5:00pm during the week. Occasionally for 5 hours on Saturday.
- Painting experience using HVLP and air assisted electrostatic spray equipment is required
- Basic blueprint/ fabrication print reading
- Own your own hand tools
- Ability to consistently lift 40 lbs.
How to apply: Email me your resume at Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143