Located in Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A well known southside aerospace company is looking to add to their team
- Primary responsibilities include loading, operating, and monitoring the furnace
- The furnace operator will document and complete all necessary paperwork
- $19.30-24.22/hour based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Wellness Clinic
- 401k with up to 7% match
- Monday – Thursday 3:00pm-2:30am
- Training will occur on 1st shift 7:00am – 3:30pm and could last up to 6 months
- Mechanically inclined / manufacturing mindset
- Ability to do basic math
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Knowledge of excel and computers
How to apply: Email me your resume at Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143