Sales and Marketing Specialist
Located in Red Deer, AB
Our Red Deer based client is seeking a passionate candidate who embraces new technology (Electronic Monitoring Devices) and has the energy, enthusiasm and professional approach to relate to business leaders by delivering dynamic presentations on the company products and services portfolio, and understand and execute the business to business sales process.
- Responsible for new business prospecting and development
- Initiate, develop and maintain successful long-term customer relationships
- Scheduling client introduction meetings and need assessment meetings
- Preparing client specific presentations
- Preparing business proposals, and bid specifications to strategically win new business
- Attend training and associated workshops to increase product knowledge and to stay abreast of company products and pricing to maximize business opportunities
- Stay current of competitor products and pricing to compare to client's product and service offerings
- Participate in trade shows, technology showcases and product demonstrations, promoting company image and products
- Understand basic selling process and techniques, and continue to build and develop sales skills
- Assist in coordinating team support to achieve total customer satisfaction
- Minimum 2 years’ proven sales experience
- Must have proven technology proficiency/computer aptitude
- Must have an outgoing personality with a hunter mentality
- Must have a class 5 driver’s license with own reliable transport
- Must have a strong work ethic and the proven ability to close business
Compensation will be based on skills, experience and culture fit.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the volume of applications being received only those selected for the next stage of the hiring process will be contacted.
Express Office: Red Deer
5579 47th Street
Red Deer, AB T4N 1S1