Located in Butte, MT
Want to help build the world, one part at a time? Long-time manufacturing company growing faster than the speed of light is seeking a MATERIALS SPECIALIST! General manufacturing, training provided, detailed work, can be monotonous or tedious.
- Support for all material handling roles including shipping, receiving, materials inventory management and kit building
- Perform duties in 3 areas: Receiving, Shipping, and Materials Inventory Management.
- Load and unload trucks
- Use forklift and maintains forklift certification
- Receive, unpack and check incoming materials for correct quantities, defects, and damage
- Perform system receipt transactions.
- Deliver goods to correct work stations and departments
- Prepare products for domestic and foreign shipment, with proper packaging, marked, labelled. Prepare all shipping documentation, and schedule freight carriers for delivery and pick up.
- Ensure inventory parts and materials are documented, tracked, and accompanied by work instructions. Prepare work kits for various stations and sub-assemblies.
- Communicate clearly, respectfully, work well on own and with others. Provide support to internal and external customers.
- Ability to lift 25-40 pounds regularly, stand for 10-hour shift
- SHIFT – 6:00am-4:30pm
- HS diploma/GED, read and write, English.
- MUST PASS DRUG TEST, BACKGROUND CHECK, and HAVE VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE!
- $14.50+/hr, full time
- Long-time manufacturing, machining business
- Long-time employees, great team-work
- Call 406-723-6531
- ExpressJobs app – download today, build your profile one time, then apply for jobs in any area as needed!
- Email email@example.com
- Or stop in at 700 E Front St in Butte
Benefits working with Express Employment:
- Holiday & Vacation pay
- Medical benefits available
- 401k available
Express Office: Butte
700 East Front
Butte, MT 59701