Documentation Quality Assurance Specialist
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Express Employment Professionals is partnered with a growing emergency medical services organization on the Southside of Indy to hire a Documentation Quality Assurance Specialist!
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Responsibilities include ensuring that information and documentation required for proper billing of claims is accurate
- Communicating with other internal departments to obtain and complete required documentation that is missing or incomplete
- Ensuring compliance with medical protocol & generating reports from database to ensure quality
- Communicating and coordinating with medical entities to ensure any discrepancies are resolved prior to submitting to the billing office
- Auditing Patient Care Reports to ensure compliance with local medical protocol
- Generating Reports as required to assist management in ensuring quality of field documentation
- Communicating with healthcare facilities, public safety agencies, and insurance companies to obtain additional information as needed
- Maintaining security and privacy of confidential company and patient information at all times
- Other administrative duties as required
- $17-$19 hour depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and 401k upon hire
- Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week with flexible start time at 6am, 7am or 8am
- Ideal candidate will have recent experience preferably in the health insurance industry
- Knowledge of medical documentation and medical terminology required
- Experience as an EMT, Hospital Coordinator, Dispatcher, or Medical Billing preferred
- Must possess a high degree of personal integrity and responsibility
- The ability to simultaneously manage multiple activities without error
- Strong computer skills and data entry skills with the ability to type at least 30 WPM
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision, using good judgement
- EMT Certification or Certified Ambulance Coder Certification a bonus
How to apply: Email me your resume at Janice.Koester@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9519 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
About Us: Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south-central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143