Drafter 3D Modeling Detailer
Located in Mount Vernon, WA
Salary: 22.00-36.00 DOE
Detailed Oriented designer drafter modeling needed for a Mount Vernon manufacturing company. Preferred applicants must have current experience using 3D programming and the software program Inventor. The company is specifically seeking an individual with a minimum of 3 years expertise in drawing/drafting in the area of structural steel. This is a day shift position with excellent pay based on experience. Express also offers an exceptional benefits package after the first paycheck including medical, dental, vision and vacation time.
Develop CAD drawings and models per customer contract documents using CAD software.
• Update and/or revise drawings and models to as-built or as-installed conditions based on feedback from engineering change notices and/or contractors.
• Translate specific instructions in the form of sketches or markups into model and drawings.
• Self-review work for quality and identify missing information and errors prior to passing on to next stage of review.
• Position would include 3D modeling and detailing components in Autodesk Inventor according to EDCO standards.
• Follow detailing guidelines and project standards in the company QMS manual.
• Solid computer literacy in MS Office products.
• Knowledgeable about building methods, details, and codes.
• Ability to work closely with project engineers, adhere schedules and customer specifications during the course of the project.
• You will be expected to support team operations and play an integral part in the promotion of our health and safety culture.
• Eager to learn with strong listening, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
• Successful candidates will be a highly motivated self-starter who consistently demonstrates professionalism and willingly accepts responsibility.
• This person performs as a team player, always shows a positive attitude towards customers and team members and strives for constant improvement in process and delivery.
Requirements: A Detailer has a technical degree/diploma/certificate or equivalent in Computer Aided Drafting, at least 2 years of related experience, and proficiency with Autodesk Inventor is a must
Schedule: Mon-Thur, 6:00AM-4:30PM
Work Attire: Steel toe boots, ear plugs, respirator, welding hood
Three ways to apply, choose one:
- Apply online by going to: http://apply.expresspros.com
- Call our office at (360) 336-1980 to schedule an interview
- Visit our office at 1806 Riverside Drive, Suite D in Mount Vernon for an interview, today!
Ask how you can earn a $100.00 bonus!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. Let us help you today! Come meet our staff! We would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
We look forward to partnering with you today!
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals Mount Vernon, Washington
Follow us on Instagram @ ExpressMountVernonWA
Express Office: Mount Vernon
1806 Riverside Drive
Mount Vernon, WA 98273