Located in Hillsboro, OR
Salary: 18.00 - 20.00
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Express has partnered with a local sporting goods company to find a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual to join their team. The Production Scheduler will create and maintain production schedules for E-Commerce business to ensure company velocity metrics are achieved. This role will have a direct impact on achieving company objectives by establishing effective schedules to ensure customer expectations are met. The ideal candidate will have exceptional problem-solving skills and communicate needs to communicate issues to the customer service and procurement teams.
- Utilize MS Dynamic to schedule E-Commerce production scheduling
- Communicate back orders to customer service and coordinate back orders with the shipping department and communicate issues with the Procurement Department
- Coordinate capacity with Production Management
- Provide insight and participate in continuous improvement efforts
- Report on operational fulfillment metrics
- Other projects as assigned
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfort using multiple communication methods (phone, e-mail, live chat, face-to-face, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must possess a keen eye for details
- Experience using MRP systems (MS Dynamics 365 preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 Suite of programs
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn a broad array of networking and systems hardware and software
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Superior decision-making skills, including the ability to quickly understand and analyze new information and situations
- Ability to handle ambiguity and make decisions using available information
- Minimum 2-3 years'' experience in a production environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of Lean methodologies in production and fulfillment environments
- Overtime expected during peak season periods
- Associates Degree in business, supply chain management, or equivalent or 3 years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Talking, listening and typing for extended periods of time.
- Occasionally required to bend, kneel, and reach.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times.
Contact Express Employment Professionals for immediate consideration:
Call today for an immediate phone interview: 503-640-3600
Email resume: Jobs.HillsboroOR@ExpressPros.com
Apply online: Https://ExpressPros.com/HillsboroOR
We offer competitive wages, direct deposit, weekly pay, full medical, dental, vision, short and life term insurance options!
Express Office: Hillsboro (Portland Metro)
1001 Southeast Tualatin Valley Highway
Hillsboro, OR 97123