Manufacturing Technician - Body Work
Located in Warren, OR
Express Employment Professionals is looking for an Aerospace Manufacturing worker for our client in Columbia County
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- May be working in the assembly, laminating and/or bodywork department
- Using industry standard materials, prep surface and fill surface defects in preparation for paint.
- Sand and grind manufactured parts in various stages of the production process.
- Assist in the development of shop aids to facilitate fabrication, trimming, and assembly as required.
- Properly documents travelers, process logs, recorder charts.
- Maintains clean work area, tools and equipment.
- Inspects work pieces for defects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Previous related experience preferred but not needed, training available
- Must be able to wear proper personal protective equipment.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality and accuracy.
- Must be able to accurately read shop traveler instructions.
- Mechanical aptitude to include the ability to read and interpret work orders.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to identify proper materials and supplies according to specifications.
Pay: $15-$19 DOE
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6:30am-3pm. Some overtime and occasional weekend work.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm)
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website https://www.expresspros.com/LongviewWA/Job-Openings.aspx
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632