Located in Longview, WA
Salary: $680.00-$720.00 a week
The Recruiting Coordinators primary emphasis is to ensure the recruiting office has the applicant flow needed to fill client job orders with urgency by creating, managing and executing the offices Recruiting Plan of Action. As a critical component to an office’s success, the Recruiting Coordinator maintains a network of recruiting contacts, directly and indirectly sources qualified applicants, and manages the offices online recruiting presence.
1. Develop and maintain a recruiting plan to ensure an appropriate level of qualified associates available at all times.
- Analyzes and determine current and future workforce needs and incorporate into the recruiting plan accordingly.
- Complete a quarterly Recruiting Situational Analysis.
- Prepare and analyze statistical reports and other data to monitor applicant flow, interview show rate and hiring efficiency.
- Tour client’s worksite as needed to help with candidate identification.
- Prepare and implement a recruiting budget based on resources needed to execute the Recruiting Action Plan.
- Maintain supply of recruiting brochures to utilize in recruiting activities.
2. Maintain an extremely high level of daily recruiting activity to generate strong candidate flow.
- Ensure 100% of all online applications and inbound resumes are contacted daily.
- Schedule a minimum of 6 interviews per day
- Ensure a minimum of 75% of interviews are kept from inquiry calls.
- Complete a minimum of 100 recruiting calls (direct and indirect) per week, 30 of which are in person.
- Source and identify inactive candidates/associates who are looking to reengage Express in their job search.
- Write, maintain and post intriguing job postings for open positions on applicable web sites and social media outlets, boost when appropriate. Ensure 100% of all jobs posted on Expresspros.com website.
- Utilize Exact Target to market “Top Jobs” to existing and inactive associates and community contacts.
- Utilize the office’s social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.) to generate interest and market opportunities
- Create and implement an office program to grow followers on social platforms.
- Create/post a minimum of 2 articles of interest or content a month to appropriate sites, outside of job postings.
- Identify and join appropriate organizations and groups.
- Document all recruiting activity
3. Establish a strong network of community based contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Visit 5 in person recruiting source contacts per week such as the employment department, non-profits, veteran’s groups, associations, organizations, skill based networking groups, colleges, and trade schools to build relationships, share the Express story and identify how we can work together in providing job opportunities.
- Join and participate in approved local networking organizations/events.
- Represent Express at local job fairs and approved community events.
- Hold recruiting source open house and appreciation events.
- Organize and conduct territory wide Recruiting Blitz’s.
- Conduct 2 Job Search Techniques workshops per month.
4. Develop and maintain lasting relationships with existing associates to ensure they have a positive experience with Express and while on assignment.
- Organize, implement and maintain the office’s Referral Bonus program and Associate Retention program.
- Conduct associate QC Checks weekly to obtain feedback on the associates experience while on assignment. Communicate pertinent feedback to Recruiters
- Send associate appreciation letters recognizing top performers and thanking associates for their hard work.
- Organize associate appreciation activities and events.
- Conduct associate focus groups on a quarterly basis.
- Review Associate Survey''s on an annual basis, identify opportunities for improvement, work with team to implement plan of action to enhance associate experience with Express.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 2-year degree with emphasis in Marketing, Business or Human Resources or combination of work experience and education
- 1-3 years of demonstrated recruiting and/or customer service experience
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, & Outlook
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Primary activities are conducted within a well-lit, climate controlled office.
- Ability to sit for extended periods and maintain the normal range of body motion.
- Must be able to work effectively under stress of meeting daily commitments and deadlines.
- Essential activities are conducted away from the local office and within various office and plant settings.
- Occasional travel requires exposure to inclement weather and hazardous road conditions.
- Must be able to operate a vehicle (Must maintain a valid state driver’s license).
- Climb stairs and carry necessary marketing materials, gifts, and supplies.
- Occasional out of town travel for meetings or training required.
Wage: $17.00 - $18.00 an hour DOE
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632