Quality Cell Operator - 3rd Shift + Weekend Shifts
Located in Prescott, WI
Salary: 16.00 - 18.00
3rd Shift: Monday – Thursday, 4:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
Weekend Day: Friday – Sunday, 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Weekend Night: Friday – Sunday, 6:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
Location: Prescott, WI
General Summary: Express is recruiting for a Prescott, WI company in search of a Quality Cell Operator.
- The Quality Cell Operator will routinely run one or more operational pieces of equipment, inspection or testing associated within the Quality Cellular processing area. (AOI Inspection, HASL Inspection, Final Visual Inspection, Final Mechanical Inspection, Receiving Inspection, Lab Panel Testing, Lab Chemical Testing and Specialized Quarterly Panel Testing).
- Ensures that all processes are followed according to job routers, process specifications, engineering change orders (ECO’s), and standard work procedures in a safe operating manner. When in doubt, stops and asks cell coordinator, supervisor or manager for assistance.
- Ensures that all required quality testing and inspection is completed within product specification and documented appropriately with the actual test results reading.
- Performs and records all transactions and Labor Reporting accurately.
- Where appropriate, uses the inventory tracking tools and labels all products to process specifications. Transacts inventory at the appropriate stage of the process, where applicable
- Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required. A minimum of 3-6 months sustained employment in a manufacturing environment.
- Performs most assignments independently.
- Can use or become qualified to use various specialized tools (Eye Loupe, Scale, Caliper, Profilometer, Eddy Current Meter, Weigh scale).
- As employee’s knowledge increases over time, little to no supervision will be required to perform daily activities.
- Works in a personable and professional manner and communicates in a professional and tactful manner to build teamwork across the shifts.
- More advanced operators should be able to independently solve complex problems.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
To Apply: Call or Text “Quality A” to the River Falls Express office at 715-426-6134 or fill out an Online Application at ExpressPros.com/RiverFallsWI
Express Office: River Falls
1561 Commerce Court
River Falls, WI 54022