Receptionist $12.00 an Hour - Mobile, AL
Located in Mobile, AL
Salary: $12.00 an hour
Receptionist – $12.00
Are you ready for a change?
A local Mobile County AL medical office is searching for an Receptionist who will be responsible for office duties and greeting customers.
What we look for in Receptionists:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. We are eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success.
Apply with Express today! https://www.ExpressPros.com/Mobileal
After submitting your application, you may call our office for a phone interview (251)-476-8210 ext. 1
Express Employment Professionals Mobile AL 3662 Dauphin Street Suite B, Mobile, AL 36608
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Express Office: Mobile
3662 Dauphin Street
Mobile, AL 36608