Located in Owings Mills , MD
You will be working at a variety of stations in a high volume kitchen.
- Responsible for creating an exceptional culinary experience for the guests through preparation, cooking and food presentation.
- Takes leadership role during the absence of the Head Chef
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies.
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen
- Report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions. Clean up station and take care of leftover food Stock inventory appropriately.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion. Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook.
Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
Familiar with industry’s best practices.
Culinary school diploma
Express Office: Owings Mills
10461 Mill Run Circle
Owings Mills, MD 21117