Located in Owings Mills, MD
What will you be doing most days?
- Stock housekeeping cart with all necessary supplies to plan your day efficiently
- Report room maintenance to the front desk staff and other team members
- Know the difference between light touch and full clean and know how to complete both effectively
- Vacuum floors, change sheets, restock, and replace all room and bath amenities
- Maintain a professional appearance including a pressed uniform, employee identification, safety footwear, and protective equipment
What are the requirements for this position?
- You are neat, organized, and efficient
- You value a job well done
- You take pride in presenting a spotless room
Physical Requirements for this Position
You must be comfortable standing, sitting, walking, bending, lifting, and squatting for extended periods of time.
- Weekends a must
Express Office: Owings Mills
10461 Mill Run Circle
Owings Mills, MD 21117