Located in Port Coquitlam Central, BC
Our Coquitlam client, an established leader in the freight and transportation industry is hiring a full-time Evening Shift Billing Clerk. The primary function of this role is the accurate transfer of information from waybills, electronic trailer assignment and dispatch of outbound shipments through our Transportation Management System. This position is also responsible for accurate processing of “next day” local shipments as well as audit and verification of incoming driver paperwork.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Data Entry
* Taking and entering pick up calls
* Reviewing driver paperwork for accuracy and completeness
* Processing shipments
* 1-2 years minimum of past experience in a similar role, preferably within the transportation industry
* A strong attention to detail
* Good working knowledge of BC geography is preferred
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Ability to maintain a positive and flexible approach under pressure
* Must have own transportation due to bus schedules
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Local Tri-Cities based company!
* Fast paced work environment
* Monday – Friday 4:00pm – 12:30am
* Full-time permanent opportunity! You first will start out on our payroll to ensure a good fit for you.
* After completion of the probationary period, full medical and dental benefits are available.
If you are a night owl and enjoy a fast –paced working environment, then apply by emailing your resume. I look forward to hearing from you!
Express Office: Coquitlam
103-2973 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC V3B 2P7