Located in Phillips, WI
Job Code MN374: Express Employment is looking for a Maintenance Technician for a great company in the Phillips area. This position is for could work either a split 1st/2nd shift or 2nd shift, Monday - Thursday! Who wouldn't want to have a 3 day weekend?
Position Summary: Perform duties required to perform grounds keeping work such as snow removal and grounds care, and to assist with maintenance required to keep machinery, equipment, and the structure of the facility in repair.
- Mow and trim lawn and shrubbery, using mowers and hand and power trimmers, and clear debris from grounds.
- Spray insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation.
- Operate automatic floor sweeper and/or scrubber to maintain shop cleanliness.
- Assist senior maintenance technicians to troubleshoot, dismantle and reassemble defective machines and equipment, install new or repaired parts, clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Assist senior maintenance technicians to install and/or repair wiring and electrical and electronic components.
- Assist senior maintenance technicians to assemble, install, and/or repair pipe systems and hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Move items between departments, manually or using hand truck and equipment used in cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Comply with company standards for attendance and hours of work.
- Promote and support company-sponsored affirmative action/equal opportunity efforts.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition, informing leader of defective or faulty equipment or materials and unusual conditions, maintaining quality standards and following safety rules.
Please give our office a call TODAY for more information!
Express Office: Medford
1126 South 8th Street
Medford, WI 54451