Customer Service Representative/ Centralized Scheduler
Located in Morgantown, WV
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a Morgantown medical facility to hire a Customer Service Representative/ Scheduler. The Customer Service Representative/ Scheduler will provide scheduling, and financial instructions to patients. This full time role will have Monday - Friday day shift hours and a starting wage of up to $13.00 hourly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide patient appointment both on telephone and also with direct patient interaction in office
- Reschedule patient appointments as needed using EMR and Scheduling System.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively
- Demonstrate professionalism in appearance and actions
- Maintains confidentiality of patient information
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Education:
- High school graduate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly proficiency of computer skills
- EMR/ EHR knowledge preferred
- Ability to Multi-task in busy medical practice
To apply call Express Employment Professionals at (304) 381-4466 or email resume to email@example.com
Express Employment Professionals is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Express Office: Morgantown
3000 Coombs Farm Drive
Morgantown, WV 26508