Located in New Whiteland, IN
Habitat for Humanity of Johnson County is hiring a Donation Coordinator at their ReStore location!
Job Summary/Company Information:
- The Donation Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day donation operations of the ReStore.
- Prioritizes, coordinates, schedules, plans, and manages all pick-up and intake of ReStore donations.
- Oversees and coordinates the utilization of retail floor space, ensuring maximum use of square footage
- Oversees pricing of merchandise in the back of the store to ensure continuous sales and merchandise turnover
- Monitors all areas of the store to make sure it is organized and stocked
- Ensures a safe work environment for the customers, donors, and staff. Ensuring the parking lot and donation area is clear of debris
- Works closely with the Assistant Manager on merchandise going on floor; staffing needs; and, any situation which may arise regarding the efficient oversight of the store
- Coordinates all maintenance on the box trucks, oil changes, tires, brakes, etc.
- Provides direction and encouragement to employees and volunteers working in the back; continually informing them on acceptable merchandise
- Establishes and maintains relationships with donors including but not limited to contractors, suppliers, businesses, service groups, media, churches, and individuals
- Direct Hire Opportunity
Schedule: 8am-5pm Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri, and some Saturday hours (flexible – min. of 1-2 Saturdays a month). Typically work 40 hrs weekly.
ReStore Hours: Open to customers:
- Customer service background and a passion for mission-driven work
- Displays strong interpersonal skills, dealing with a variety of people, personalities, and backgrounds
- Ability to handle the physical aspect of the job and ability to lift 50lbs
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to drive a box truck
- A self-starter attitude and good leadership skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Possess a familiarity with Johnson County
How to apply:
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143