Material Handler - Day + Night Shift
Located in Baldwin, WI
Salary: 18.12 - 18.87
Day Shift: (Monday – Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
Night Shift: Monday - Thursday, 2:15 p.m. – 12:15 a.m.
Pay: $18.12 - 18.87 per hour
Location: Baldwin, WI
General Summary: Express is recruiting for a Baldwin, WI company in search of a Material Handler.
- Move materials within the department and to other departments.
- Assist co-workers with the department process; stage parts inside and outside based on build schedule.
- Forklift operation.
- Cycle count parts as required.
- Department inventory control and reconciliation of inventory records.
- Manage assembly schedule and update flow board.
- Control correct tagging and parts.
- Remove cardboard and wood from plant, maintain clean and organized area.
- Complies with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures.
- Uses all designated Personal Protective Equipment as required.
- Support the receiving function as needed.
- While this list is representative of essential job duties, it is not an all-inclusive list of duties required to perform this role. Other duties may be assigned to fulfill mission, vision and strategic plan objectives.
- Read blue prints and understand written and verbal instructions.
- Perform basic math and computer skills.
- Acquire knowledge of production control practices.
- Acquire knowledge of department processes and parts.
- Perform a variety of tasks throughout the day in a fast-paced work environment.
- Interact constructively and effectively with all plant employees.
- Ability to work in a team environment toward a common goal.
- Reacts to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned.
- Maintains a pattern of regular and predictable attendance.
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Talking, and Hearing.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
To Apply: Call or Text “DMaterials” to the River Falls Express office at 715-426-6134 or fill out an Online Application at ExpressPros.com/RiverFallsWI
Express Office: River Falls
1561 Commerce Court
River Falls, WI 54022