Express Employment Professionals is looking for a mechanic for our client in Kelso, WA.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on company owned equipment.
- Receive orders to service specific customer machines.
- Locate machine and travel to location to repair or to relocate machinery to shop.
- Evaluate machine and determine maintenance needs.
- Order parts based upon evaluation.
- Examine parts previously ordered, assure parts are correct, and make arrangements to install.
- Repair or maintain equipment as previously evaluated or determined.
- Perform required welding, fabricating, and removing old/defective parts, attaching new parts.
- Communicate with customers about repairs.
- Interact with equipment dealers, parts shops, equipment operators, supervisor and co-workers.
- Accurately troubleshoot and repair mounted and hand held equipment.
- Perform complete diagnostic assessment of equipment brought in for maintenance or repair and recommend a course of action and repair estimate.
- The appropriate recommendations will be consistent with the manufacturer's guidelines and the customer's service history.
- Immediately bring additional repairs to the manager/service writers attention to communicate with the customer.
- All service work is to be performed in a manner that limits callbacks and do-overs.
- Maintain and repair mechanical systems within the facility.
- Maintain workspace cleanliness and organization to create a safe working environment.
- Implement company inventory control procedures throughout all aspects of the job.
Verify all stock parts used are billed and service usage sheets are properly filled out.
Skills and Qualities
Attention to detail, be able to work with minimal supervision, and produce high quality work.
Driving of vehicles and machinery is involved.
Ability to lift 50lbs
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Must be able and willing to work overtime and some Saturdays.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm)
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."