Machine Operator Trainee
Located in Woodland, WA
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a Laminator Operator Trainee for our client company in Woodland, WA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate Laminator
- Correctly set up and run machine to expedite quality and run speed
- Maintain Production standard of quality and effective run rate
- Follow established material handling procedure and mixing instructions based on vendor recommendations
- Follow all instructions on work order and S.O.P.
- Follow and perform proper start up procedures
- Follow and Perform all proper Q.C. procedures and Test Methods
- Maintain Quality control check sheet, and Production and waste reports
- Check Lamination quality continually during production run watching for wrinkles, web alignment, roll-starring etc.
- Identify and communicate quality issue within a roll for subsequent operation
- Inform supervisor of any defective material
- Train new Laminating personnel assigned to shift
- Clean dirty equipment in preparation for next production run
- Follow and perform all Housekeeping procedures daily
- Make recommendations to supervision and management for improvement of production in terms of efficiency and workflow
- Report all maintenance issues
- Report all safety issues
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management and Supervision in a safe and timely manner
- Cover for other departmental personnel in times of absence
- Check adhesive ratio
- Check adhesive weight.
- 2 or more years operating an industrial laminator preferred
- Strong math skills
- Understanding of printing and slitting process preferred
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong housekeeping
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have filled more than 200 jobs this month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm)
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632