Civil EIT / PE – Land Development
Located in Austin, TX
Our client in Austin is a locally owned civil engineering firm that is well established and has an excellent reputation. They have an immediate opening for a Civil Engineer EIT/PE with experience in land development and/or drainage design for public and private sector projects. This is a direct hire role at a company with excellent benefits, competitive pay and a great work environment. More details about the position are below. If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please respond to this post with a copy of your resume.
- Generate designs and perform calculations for civil engineering services supporting public and private sector projects such as commercial, retail, educational, transportation, water / wastewater, etc.
- Assist the project manager in some of the production tasks including client communication, scheduling, budget management, submittals, permitting, etc.
- Perform required civil engineering calculations for incorporation into project specifications
- Communicate effectively to both internal and external audiences and prepare and present appropriate status updates when required
- BS in Civil Engineering required (MS is a plus) and a minimum of two years of land development and/or drainage design experience
- Proficiency in Civil3D for developing plans, drafting, and design work is required
- Experience in additional software such as HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, StormCAD, Microstation, and/or GEOPAK is helpful
- Must have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal; high level of motivation to get the job done, along with a willingness to provide top level customer service
Express Office: Austin (Southwest)
2500 West William Cannon Drive
Austin, TX 78745