Off Road Truck Driver
Located in Burnet, TX
Salary: $16.00-$17.00+/hour, DOE
Do you want to work for a company that values your skills?
Do you want the opportunities and benefits of a large corporation with a small business feel?
Do you want to work independently?
Then this may be the job for you! We’re looking for an Off Road/Haul Truck Driver for a construction company locally based in Marble Falls. In this role, you’ll drive large trucks to, from, and on construction sites. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record going back 3 years.
This company has decades of experience in their industry, and strong Texas pride in where they come from. The construction industry shows no signs of slowing down, and neither do they! Grab this opportunity now and call (512) 255-2525 today to apply!
Pay rate: $16.00-$17.00+/hour, depending on experience
Work schedule: Two Great Shifts Available
5:00 PM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Thursday
5:00 Pm – 5:00pm Thursday – Sunday
Applicants should be available to work weekends and overtime as required and train on first shift
- Properly follow all company policies and procedures for safe working procedures and environment
- Perform daily pre/post trip inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with MSHA guidelines and company policies
- Obey applicable laws and follow instructions
- Maintain daily vehicle mileage logs
- Monitor various gauges during operation of vehicle
- Load and unload equipment or materials by hand or by shovel
- Assure product quality to the best of the driver’s ability
- Perform minor servicing and maintenance of equipment; refer major problems to the Foreman
- Must keep truck in a clean and orderly condition
- Use constant eye contact, hand signals, and other movements when backing or maneuvering the vehicle around co-workers
- Properly follow all company policies and OSHA / MSHA regulations for safe working procedures and environment
- Follow directions of manager as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or jobsite
- Perform general labor duties when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous related experience in construction field is preferred
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors and the general public at all times
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary
- Report to work at the designated start time – attendance is a key function of this position
- Must be able to work overtime when required
- Must be willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co–workers or supervisors with other duties as required
- Individuals are required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA and / or MSHA
- Must maintain current driver’s license that meets state requirements
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews. If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialists about this position
You don’t even have to worry about coming into the office. Complete a phone interview and receive instant feedback!
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for more than 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664