Customer Service Representative
Located in Baton Rouge, LA
Express Employment Professionals is currently hiring for a bilingual customer service representative for a local flooring company. This high-energy work environment allows the customer service representative to be the first step in helping customers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond promptly to incoming phone calls
- Enter incoming phone and electronic customer sales orders
- Suggest appropriate order add-ons for related products
- Provide timely order status and delivery information
- Communicate order status changes or interruptions to appropriate reps and customers.
- Coordinate customer pickups with warehouse and release upon shipment
- Collect payment for COD orders as appropriate
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- High School or GED with some college (preferred)
- 1-3 years’ work experience in interior design or building related industry
- Familiarity with ceramic tile and other flooring products
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Intermediate or better Spanish fluency to support commercial interaction (desirable)
Referral Bonus Opportunity:
$25 Bonus will be given to both Employee and Referral after 80hrs (2 weeks) worked.
Express Office: Baton Rouge (Downtown)
855 North Boulevard
Baton Rouge, LA 70802