Quality Control Technician
Located in Woodland, WA
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a Quality Control Technician for a manufacturing company in Woodland, WA.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate incoming parts to ensure they meet dwg spec, appearance, and performance standards / requirements.
- Evaluate FG rods inventory to prevent NC leak-through to customer.
- Record / data input daily evaluation results and communicate NC items to QC and Purchasing staff as needed.
- Evaluate FG rods, assembled and pre-assembled parts based on returns and market feedback.
- Evaluate NPI sample rods related to qc1 development and MPAN QC1 rod proof.
- Evaluate FA parts related to NPI or HRCPs such as new design, material or supplier.
- Communicate with Purchasing and Receiving to release incoming parts to Manufacturing for use.
- Assist Warranty Dept. when needed to process incoming Xpeditor returns (no customer contact required).
- Basic math skills, including measuring and calculating standard (inches) and metric (mm) specification and calculating results to identify percentages of AC / NC items.
- Basic Computer Skills – in Excel, Word and Fourth shift. Ability to pick up new computer skills quickly.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm)
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632