Located in London, ON
Express is recruiting for a contract Recruiter position for our client in South London, ON! The ideal candidate will have high volume recruitment experience.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Provides administrative secretarial support to the team by facilitating the
- Preparing draft ads and posting to web site, newspapers/magazines; websites
- Updating & Maintaining ATS system
- Preparing criteria grids, interview questions and
- interview packages for the Selection Team
- Pre-screening & scheduling interviews
- Relevant working experience in high volume recruitment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Active listening and critical thinking skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $20.00-$25.00.
- Monday to Friday, daytime hours.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Recruiter"
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6