Quality Control Technician
Located in Chico, CA
Salary: $17.00/ Hr
Express Employment is looking for a Quality Control Technicians.
Work Hours: 6 A.M. – 2:30 P.M. M-F
- Perform quality inspections throughout the receiving/in-process/final production process.
- Inspects and tests purchased material, in-process material, and finished products to determine quality and acceptability as to conformance with drawings, specifications, and quality assurance standards.
- Examines work for defects in material and workmanship before product is shipped out.
- Examines finished products for cosmetic defects.
- Track data and report trends and feedback to QA and production.
- Provide detailed feedback for QA and production improvements to ensure high-quality standards are maintained.
- Calibration tracking and enforcement.
- Experience in the quality inspection or quality assurance field.
- Experienced in using precision measuring equipment.
- The ability to interpret drawings.
- The ability to learn quickly and able to work productively without direct supervision.
- Experience working under pressure.
- Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail.
- Proven communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships.
At Express, we care about our Associates that’s why we offer Holiday Pay and 401K along with Health Care Insurance. (Associates must work 500 hours within the 16 weeks to receive Holiday Pay)
*Rides can be provided from Express for a small fee; ask for details.
Please call 530-282-2652 for an immediate interview over the phone. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Quality Control Inspector” in the subject line.
Express Office: Chico
60 Independence Circle
Chico, CA 95973