Career Center Specialist I
Located in Grand Junction, CO
Our is immediately seeking a part-time Career Center Specialist Monday - Friday approx. 8am - 2pm. Temporary help needed through January of 2022.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Provide humanitarian COVID-19 resource information to customers impacted by the pandemic to assist in maintaining human dignity and to alleviate immediate or future suffering due to the pandemic.
- Disinfecting resource room computers, chairs, desks, phones, printers, tables, interview/conference rooms between every use that may have been exposed to COVID 19 rooms and in the lobby
- Provide excellent customer service in person, over the phone or through email. Direct Workforce Center customers to appropriate staff for technical assistance, to answer questions, and make appropriate referrals to other programs.
- Provides individuals impacted by COVID-19 information on community resources and partnerships.
- Assist individuals in their use of computers, phones and other technology in the Resource Room so they can accesses needed resources.
- Schedule appointments for customers.
- Data entry for recordkeeping.
- Team work
- Strong oral and written communication
- Customer relations
- Attention to detail
- Time management
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent and two (2) years of extensive public contact and clerical experience appropriate to the assignment.
Any combination of education, training and experience which provides the knowledge, skills and abilities required for the job.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) helpful/preferred, but not required
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
This position requires standing, stooping, sitting, bending, twisting, and lifting up to 10 pounds. Work is generally confined to a standard office environment. Exposure to hostile and/or behaviorally challenged clients may be necessary
If qualified please apply online and call 970-242-4500!
Express Office: Grand Junction
725 Pitkin Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81501