Located in Atlanta, GA
Responsible for mixing, matching, and applying paint to various surfaces, and coordinating painting projects. Prefer someone who has worked as a body shop painter, sign painter, parts painter, or computer parts painter. Experience in Akzo-Nobel Paints or Matthew Paint System is a plus.
Education and experience:
- High school diploma required.
- 5 years of prep and paint experience required.
- Technical degree in manufacturing, metal or auto paint or a field preferred
- Mix paints to match color specifications, stirring or thinning paints, using spatulas or power mixing equipment.
- Select paint according to requirements and match paint colors, following specified color charts.
- Dispose of hazardous waste in an appropriate manner.
- Remove grease, dirt, paint, or rust from surfaces in preparation for paint application, using abrasives, solvents, brushes, blowtorches, washing tanks, or sandblasters.
- Spray prepared surfaces with specified amounts of primers and decorative or finish coatings.
- Select production equipment according to product specifications.
- Mix ingredients to create specific finishes.
- Select production input materials.
- Dispose of trash or waste materials.
- Operate cranes, hoists, or other moving or lifting equipment.
Monday-Friday 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Pay $20/hour.
Express Office: Atlanta (Northeast)
3301 Buckeye Road
Atlanta, GA 30341