Accounts Payable Coordinator
Located in London, ON
Express is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk for one of our top clients in London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong accounting experience, will be tech-savvy, and eager to adapt in a growing company. This is a contract position for a minimum of 4 months.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Printing, sorting, coding, matching, and recording invoices in accounting software.
- Reconciliation of bank statement
- Filing/scanning of documents while maintaining electronic files and proper naming convention in a timely manner.
- Other duties as required.
- University or College education in Accounting or Business Administration is an asset.
- 2 years experience in Accounts Payable, in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), experience with Microsoft Business Central preferred.
- Ability to manage/prioritize several concurrent activities and is a self starter.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $20.50-$21.50 per hour dependent on experience.
- Monday to Friday, daytime hours.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Accounts Payable Clerk"
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6