Located in Longview, WA
Express Employment is seeking Steel Warehouse Workers for our client company in Longview, WA.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Individuals will be responsible for a variety of functions within a warehouse environment including but not limited to:
- Individual must be able to build a load using product ordered, number of stops, and truck weight and balance limitations.
UNLOADING TRUCK AND RAIL CARS
- Skilled in identifying product to be inventoried -- Must be able to read and differentiate various items on an inventory label and pull sheet.
- Responsible for breaking down rail car shipments involving removing wood and nails.
- Move products via forklift or overhead crane to a designated location.
- Record information for the processing clerk -- good and clear handwriting skills are a must.
- Ability to understand load balance and using sound judgment to move very heavy product in a safe manner with forklift and overhead crane.
PICK AND STAGE ORDERS
- Ability to read and understand sales and work orders
- Pull or shear orders for shipping
- Pull product via work orders and inventory tags utilizing forklift or overhead crane and stage for production runs.
- Stage orders in the shipping area
- Tagging and wrapping product coming off the production line and moving into warehouse via forklift.
- Experience in overhead crane operation from 5-30 ton.
- Track mobile operating experience
- Light computer skills (programs used are Steel Plus and Label Maker)
ABILITIES NEEDED IN PERFORMING JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform duties in a timely matter following the company’s safety policies
- Ability to recognize an unsafe condition and follow-up to correct said condition
- Work independently with limited supervision
- Must be able to lift and maneuver 50lbs. easily
- Ability and desire to perform tasks in a year round outdoor / indoor environment on all shifts.
- Mechanical and mathematical skills to recognize potential problems.
- Possess strong communication skills, verbal and written
Schedule: 3pm-3am, 4 On 4 Off
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm)
- Text “Jobs” to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632