Located in Longview, WA
Express Employment Professionals is recruiting for an immediate Warehouse Delivery Driver for our well-established client in Cowlitz County! This is an evaluation-hire opportunity as our client is looking for an individual who wants to grow and develop within their organization for a long-term partnership! The company’s culture is centered on service and definitely exudes an appreciation for team work and humor! Schedule is Monday-Friday, typically 8am-5pm with the ability to work overtime as needed to meet customer delivery deadlines.
Job Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Assisting in maintenance repair operations
- Organizing and set up store rooms in different client sites
- Deliver, or pick up, merchandise to, or from, our customers and suppliers in a prompt, efficient and professional manner.
- Make sure every delivery is signed for, and the signature is legible, and every pick up is authorized.
- Advise the Shipping Clerk or Warehouse Manager of any mechanical problems with the Company truck.
- Ability to easily & safely move about job (construction) sites.
- Ability to perform daily inspection and maintenance on company vehicle.
- Ability to work entire shift in hot or cold weather conditions.
- Ability to manually lift heavy boxes (up to 50 lbs. without assistance) of stock from shelves in warehouse, including reaching, lifting overhead, stooping down, and crouching.
- Ability to pull stock from, and to stock, conduit racks in warehouse or yard.
- Ability to load and unload trucks from ground level or platform.
- Ability to safely operate materials handling equipment (forklift, pallet jacks, etc.) and wire measuring equipment.
- Ability to read a map and plan the routing of delivery trucks.
- Ability to comprehend, read, and to communicate the English language orally and in writing.
- Clean driving record (DMV driving abstract review required)
- Previous warehouse delivery driving experience as well as forklift operating
- Strong customer service oriented attitude
- Working knowledge of Cowlitz County in order to create efficient delivery routes
- Professional work references required
Schedule Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm)
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632