Recycle Technician - Marysville - 1st (Job No. A139)
Located in Marysville, OH
RECYCLE TECHNICIAN | MARYSVILLE, OH
$16.25+/HR | 1ST SHIFT
Job Overview: We have a local company that is looking for motivated individuals to fill several recycle technician positions in Marysville, OH!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect Materials and sort materials by their characteristics into different bins
- Weigh materials and containers, keeping records of total amount of waste collected.
- Monitor/handle hazardous waste collection areas (less than 33% of day)
- Collect, salvage, and sort materials such as: paper, cardboard, packing materials, bubble wrap, peanuts, Styrofoam/foam, electronic scrap, scrap metals, soda cans, glass, plastics, scrap lumber, pallets, and newsprint.
- Attendance that meets attendance policy
- Adheres to all safety rules and regulations
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time and repetitively lift up to 50 pounds.
Use equipment such as: compactors, vertical balers, horizontal balers, forklifts, tuggers, electronic pallet jacks, manual pallet jacks, shrink wrap machine, shredders, and densifiers.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Forklift experience with certification (preferred but not required)
- Pay Rate: $17.25/hr
- 2nd Shift-4:30PM-1:00AM (M-F)
- 3rd Shift-10:30PM-7:00AM (Sun-Thurs)
**For an immediate phone interview, call 937-538-4250 to speak with a Recruiting Specialist.**
View a full list of our open positions HERE!
Have questions regarding this position? Contact Taylor at 937-538-4250 or send a resume to email@example.com.
Express Office: Sidney
1660 Gleason Street
Sidney, OH 45365