Distribution Centre Shipper
Located in London, ON
Express is recruiting for a Shipping Clerk for a 4 month contract for our client in South London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and administrative experience. You will be evaluated during your trial period for consideration of a permanent placement.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Manage the incoming and outgoing orders and transfers.
- Dispatch the daily workload for the distribution centre employees.
- Complete all associated shipping and customs documents.
- Control cycle count processes and performing physical counts as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years shipping and inventory experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
- Clean criminal background check required
- Steel toed boots required.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $23.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, 3:30pm-12am.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Shipping Clerk"
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6