Located in Guelph, ON
Millwright – Guelph, ON
Are you looking for new employment?
Are you interested at learning more about the position?
Are you interested in networking with a Specialist who can connect you with companies who are currently hiring at no cost to you?
- Carry out the preventative and predictive maintenance program and all necessary documentation
- Inspect and examine machines and equipment to detect and find irregularities and malfunctions
- Develop a good rapport with all customers to improve maintenance of machinery
- Perform emergency repairs on facilities equipment
- Must be able to read and understand blue prints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- 433A required
- Proven work related experience is required
- Starting wage: $33.00-$37.00 per hour and dependent upon experience
- Competitive benefits
- Permanent Placements
Email your resume to us right away! email@example.com
Phone Interview will be completed right away – no paperwork or online application.
For more information: call 519 821-4275
“Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer”
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the Guelph and surrounding area who has been in business for over 20 years. Our office has been awarded the Circle of Excellence, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
Top performers will be considered for full-time employment opportunities with many of our clients!
Express Office: Guelph
45 Speedvale Avenue East
Guelph, ON N1H 1J2