Perform complex set-ups and various milling machine’s operations as required. Program or advise on the programming technique and tool selection.
Program equipment using machine controls.
Perform set-ups and operate CNC milling machine.
Initiate machining processes, tool selection and feeds & speeds on a variety of materials being machined.
Efficiently read and interpret blue prints.
Engage in continuous improvement practices.
Maintain production rates according to established standards.
Maintain quality standards according to inspection procedures.
Notify supervisor of any problems with procedures or equipment.
Recommend changes for improved quality and productivity.
Maintain high awareness of safety procedures.
Maintain work area in a safe, neat and orderly manner.
Maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees.
Perform other related duties as necessary.
High School diploma or equivalent. Two-year Technical college certificate in machine tool technology or equivalent. One to three years of experience working with CNC milling equipment. Understanding GD&T print reading.
- ISO 9001:2015, AS9100D certified
- Climate controlled precision CNC machining job shop working with industries such as Aerospace, High performance marine, Medical, Technology, Defense & Recreational.
Full-Time/Direct Hire (Work 36 hours and get paid for 40 hours) PLUS a 10% shift differential!
- 1 Position - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday (Hours 6:00pm to 6:20am)
- 1 Position - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Hours 6:00pm to 6:20am)
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety glasses subsidy (prescription)
- Shop clothing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training Courses & Store Discounts
For more information, please contact Brad Trahan, Direct Hire Recruiter, Express Employment Professionals, firstname.lastname@example.org and/or 507-280-2636