Sales Support Coordinator
Located in London, ON
Express is recruiting for a Sales Administrator position for our client in London, ON! This is a contract position for a minimum of 4 months. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and administrative experience, will be technologically savvy, eager to adapt in a growing company and have an outgoing personality! You will be evaluated during your trial period for consideration of a permanent placement.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Providing administrative support to sales customers
- Creating estimates for projects
- Creating presentation material
- Working in collaboration with the design department for project planning
- Reviewing proposals for accuracy
- Completing background research when required
- Creating responses to request for proposals
- Event planning and social media management
- Minimum of a College Diploma in administration, marketing or business
- 2 years of administrative support experience, such as administrative assistant or sales assistant
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Advanced computer skills, including Powerpoint, Publisher or Illustrator
- Ability to take initiative and work well in a team
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $18.00-$22.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, daytime hours.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Sales Administrator"
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6