Production Laborer/ Day Shift
Located in Deer Island, OR
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a Production Laborer for our client in Columbia County. This will be a temporary position.
Production Labor Job Requirements
- Bag products as it comes out of the saw onto the conveyor, stack and band products into 40 lb bundles in a steady pace.
•Will be boxing products in blocks and/or bundles
•Ability to lift and handle 40 lbs blocks and bundles regularly and often
•Must be willing to follow directions, as given by management or shift partner
•willing to clean the equipment and/or facility when directed to; be willing to work any necessary overtime,
•Physical ability to do the job of handling the weight of the bundles is mandatory
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Stacking the products in required amounts.
- Operating a bander
- Marking and tagging pallets
- Laying proper dunnage
- Clean up
- operating conveyor
- Various other duties directed by management and shift supervisors
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, may be required to lifting, kneeling, reaching, frequent walking, standing for long period of time.
Schedule: Day Shift: Monday-Friday- 7:00AM to 3:30PM
Swing Shift: Monday-Friday - 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM.
High School Diploma or GED
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm)
- Text Jobs to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632